- How to Teach Kids About Forgiveness | CEFby Elizabeth Griggs on May 29, 2023 at 3:00 pm
Forgiveness is hard. Here are 5 truths to teach kids about forgiveness and help kids learn how to forgive others the way God forgives us.
- Uvalde, One Year Laterby Emily Heflin on May 22, 2023 at 4:00 pm
The media has descended on Uvalde, Texas, marking one year since the horrific shooting at Robb Elementary School. Poking and prodding the townspeople with […]
- 5 Ways to Teach Kids to Be Global Christians | CEFby Elizabeth Griggs on May 22, 2023 at 3:00 pm
God’s church is bigger than your home country. Read for 5 ways to teach kids to be global Christians and get involved in world missions.
- Teach Kids the Purpose of Anger | CEFby Emily Heflin on May 15, 2023 at 3:00 pm
Anger is a healthy emotion, but it’s easy to sin when mad. Help teach kids the purpose of anger as God intended, and discover the 3 ways anger can lead to […]
- 2022 Statisticsby Emily Heflin on May 12, 2023 at 1:29 pm
Watch this video to find out the number of children impacted in 2021 by the largest children’s ministry in the world – Child Evangelism Fellowship.
- The Parables of Jesus: The Parable of the Lost Sheep | Sunday School Solutionsby Kaylee Ascher on May 11, 2023 at 1:30 pm
Sometimes, the children in your Sunday school class might feel overlooked. Perhaps they have to fight for attention at home. They could feel lonely when they […]