Every Child, Every Nation, Every Day
A new and exciting endeavor: Due to COVID 19 restrictions, CYIA Training and 5-Day Club has been conducted online.
(The video above will play on another tab)
Christian Youth In Action® (CYIA™)
How are you spending your summer?
High school and college students from around Southern California are coming together to reach the boys and girls of your community – and YOU can be a part of this team!
What is Christian Youth In Action® (CYIA™)?
It is a week-long training school and summer outreach program specifically designed for high school and young adult students . CYIA provides, training, materials, and ministry opportunities to help students confidently share their faith with children in their own communities.
You will learn to teach children about God in fun and engaging ways. During the week of training you will be working and learning within a team to :
- Present the Gospel clearly on a child’s level
- Counsel a child for salvation
- Lead a dynamic summer program for K – 5th children, by teaching a Bible lesson, a missionary story and a Bible verse, as well as leading songs, games and a fun review time.
After training, you will:
- Teach 5-Day clubs, one to five weeks long, in your community, at various locations or online.
- Students are predominantly unsaved kids who don’t regularly attend church.
- You will have the joy to share the good news with children where they gather (online or in person)
- See your faith and vision grow deeper
- Build new friendships that will last a lifetime
- Grow in communication, teamwork, endurance, responsibility, and self-confidence
- Gain experience for ministry in your own local church, school or vocation.
If you want to make an impact in your community, CYIA™ is for YOU!